Web Design and SEO Services
Website Design or Re-Design:
We specialize in building custom websites and providing excellent Search Engine Optimization (SEO) services. Website design or re-design in WordPress cost $2,000 – $2,500, depending on the number of pages and features needed. Design includes:
- A state-of-the-art custom website site design or re-design in WordPress or Big Commerce
- Responsive format (displays well on the latest mobile and tablet devices)
- Training on making edits in WordPress (or we can make edits – see ‘monthly packages’)
The local-area SEO/Maintenance package is typically $399-999 a month for a site up to 35 pages, depending on the size of the local area. State-focus, regional-focus, and national-focus SEO are available at an additional cost. Competitive business categories may require higher monthly fees, because of the need for additional SEO efforts. There is a 12 month minimum on the monthly services following a build or rebuild. A majority of our web clients are so pleased with our services that they continue with us year after year.
New Every Two:
For clients who continue to use our monthly services, we do not charge a fee for giving the site a facelift or changing/updating the template for technical reasons every two years. This keeps the site up-to-date for both aesthetic and technical reasons.
Services Included in the Monthly Fee:
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website maintenance and management, including web security and backups
- Technical support and training on how to edit text and photos on the site
- Updates made to WordPress and plug-ins
- Minor edits (like text edits, text additions, adding photos, changing header wording, giving advice on editing the site, up to 30 minutes a month)
- Blog Integration for articles, updates, e-newsletters, etc.
- Newsletter subscription sign-up form and a lead capture form
- Statistics / Tracking
- Ability to include downloadable PDF files and Integrated video player(s)
The bulk of time each month is spent on Monitoring and Management. Monitoring includes monitoring keywords (search phrases). Of the dozens of possible keyword combinations, Foremost picks and optimizes for the most popular 12-15 keywords. Foremost includes some text on site that benefits other less-used search phrases but concentrates on the 12-15 most searched phrases. The results of Monitoring and Management do not always show in visible changes on the front end.
A smaller amount of time each month is typically spent on Maintenance, which includes edits on the front end of the site and installing WordPress and plugin updates. Maintenance includes backups, security, clearing the spam filter, making minor edits for the client, giving customer support to the client, working with the host account, etc. Up to 30 minutes each month is available at no cost to perform minor edits requested by the client, such as adding a photo, changing text and adding text.
Available at an additional cost:
- Video Ads – short-format, photo-asset videos made for social media posts and/or ads
- Video Production – full production of videos in many lengths and styles
- Copywriting – web content, white papers, social media profiles, and more
- Social Content Creation and Posting – we interview, write and post on your social media accounts
- Review Management – promotes positive reviews and referrals and helps avoid negative ones
- Listing Management – management of a network of powerful listings of maps, apps, search engines, social networks, and directories for NAP (Name, Address, and Phone), enhanced content, featured messages and more
- Print and Digital Graphic Design – design of logos, business cards, fliers, digital content, white papers, signage, and much more
After the 30-60 day build phase, costs for tasks beyond minor edits of adding a few photos, changing text and adding text supplied by the client are:
|Change layout or themes, adding features, copywriting||$95 an hour|
|Add an additional page after the build phase||$100 per page|
|Search for Stock photos/images||$95 per hour|
|Purchase Stock photos/images||$3-10 each typically|
If page count exceeds the 35-page package limit, an additional charge will be quoted.
Payments, Optional Costs, E-Commerce Sites
Eliminating invoicing keeps costs reasonable so a monthly payment is set up on an automatic withdrawal from a bank account, or for a small PayPal fee, automatically charged to a debit or credit card.